The website www.alatme.com (
Terms and conditions described or referenced below administer the use of the Website By entering into a transaction with the website or by the mere usage, you are agreeing to abide by the policies, terms and conditions described herewith. We allow the users to surf the Website without registration. However, for making a transaction, it is mandated that the user shall register with our website.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor, you shall not register as a User of the Mee and Mee Groups website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor, if you wish to use or transact on the website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Mee and Mee Groups reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Mee and Mee Groups’s notice or if it is discovered that you are minor.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required.
1. Mee and Mee Groups is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Brands. Mee and Mee Groups shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Brands.
2. You release and indemnify Mee and Mee Groups and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Mee and Mee Groups cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue or typographical error or price revisions from the brand maybe incorrectly reflected and in such an event we will communicate the details to you and give you a choice to cancel the order or match the new price offered.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
c) is misleading in any way;
d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
e) involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
f) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
g) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright Complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
h) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
i) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
k) interferes with another USER’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s User and enjoyment of similar services;
m) harm minors in any way;
n) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
o) violates any law for the time being in force;
p) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
q) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
r) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
s) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Mee and Mee Groups, Alatme or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Mee and Mee Groups or brands on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Mee and Mee Groups’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us.
6. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
8. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, Mee and Mee Groups does not warrant that:
. This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
. The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading despite our best efforts in this direction
Mee and Mee Groups will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Mee and Mee Groups does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. The decline of a transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The website will not facilitate a transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, We may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
1. You have specifically authorized Mee and Mee Groups or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and/or the Transaction Price electronically or through Cash on Delivery to and from other Users in respect of transactions through Payment Facility.
2. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Mee and Mee Groups is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Mee and Mee Groups Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Mee and Mee Groups is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
. You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract to purchase the products and /or services using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank using Payment Facility.
. You, as a Buyer, may agree through electronic communication and electronic records and use the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension/increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension/increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation/variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
. You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Mee and Mee Groups Website features immediately upon Delivery or non-delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non-notification by You of Delivery or non-delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
. You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time then this would make You ineligible for a refund.
. You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
. Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
. For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
. The refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
. For electronic payments, the refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
. The refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Mee and Mee Groups in case of any misuse by Buyer.
. The refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
4. Mee and Mee Groups reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Mee and Mee Groups may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
5. Mee and Mee Groups reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Mee and Mee Groups or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
6. Mee and Mee Groups may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Mee and Mee Groups. As a result of such check, if Mee and Mee Groups is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
7. Mee and Mee Groups may delay notifying the payment confirmation. if Mee and Mee Groups deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure the safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Mee and Mee Groups may hold Transaction Price and Mee and Mee Groups may not Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
8. The Buyer acknowledges that Mee and Mee Groups will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond the control of Mee and Mee Groups.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
10. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
11. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which supports Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facilities are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
7 Days Replacement Guarantee*
If at the time of delivery and/or within 7 days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Notify seller of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within 7 days from the date of delivery and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s.
2. Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with the seller.
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
. Damages due to misuse of the product;
. Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of the product;
. Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
. Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
. Any damages/defects which are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
. Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
Original tags and packaging should be intact. For items that come in branded packaging, the box should be undamaged.
Mee and Mee Groups reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Mee and Mee Groups may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Mee and Mee Groups make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Mee and Mee Groups is not responsible for the supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/ Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Mee and Mee Groups. The material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Mee and Mee Groups respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to Mee and Mee Groups at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mee and Mee Groups we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
Mee and Mee Groups
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Mee and Mee Groups. Mee and Mee Groups encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, Mee and Mee Groups will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Mee and Mee Groups policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm – Mee and Mee Groups does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of Mee and Mee Groups System – Mee and Mee Groups allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Mee and Mee Groups system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email – Mee and Mee Groups will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through the ‘Contact Us’ tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) – Mee and Mee Groups’ spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Mee and Mee Groups Users. Mee and Mee Groups Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users.
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Mee and Mee Groups – Mee and Mee Groups prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Mee and Mee Groups Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for both Buyers and Sellers.
Mee and Mee Groups policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
. Limits on account privileges
. Account suspension
. Cancellation of listings
. Loss of special status
Mee and Mee Groups do not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and/or third party websites using Website’s APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Mee and Mee Groups assume no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Mee and Mee Groups do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Mee and Mee Groups does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.